1. YOUR AIRPLANE IS YOUR BABY - YOU KNOW THAT.....
2. IT'S AN "UNCOMFORTABLE" FEELING WHEN YOU TIE-DOWN NEXT TO A "WOW - THIS LOOKS COOL" AIRPLANE
3. SMOOTH FINNISH MAY ADD A COUPLE OF KNOTS TO YOUR CRUISE SPEED
4. THAT CORROSION UNDER THE FLAP HINGE NEED TO BE FIXED!
5. THAT PEELING PAINT IS NOT PROTECTING METAL STRUCTURE, IT WILL COST MORE IF I DON'T FIX IT NOW
6. THERE WASN'T ANY GOOD AND COMPETITIVE PAINT SHOP AROUND - WELL NOW THERE IS ONE
7. DOWNTIME - I CAN'T LEAVE HER SOMEWHERE FOR 5 OR MORE WEEKS - EUROAIR WILL WORK ON YOUR SCHEDULE
8. YOUR "HANGAR NEIGHBOR" HAS THIS SHINY LIKE NEW LOOKING CHEROKEE>>> damn...
9. YOUR WIFE DOESN'T WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON AIRPLANE PAINT, BUT SHE KNOWS THAT IT WOULD PICK UP VALUE OF YOUR AIRPLANE**
10. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NEW PAINT ON YOUR AIRPLANE FOR LAST 3 YEARS, NOW IS TIME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
If you can agree with any one or more of the reasons above...
Call me, let see what I can do for You:
608-448 9022 (Denis)
** Average aircraft paint shop will charge $7,000-$9,000 for small single engine airplane (C150, C172, PA28, etc..,) paint job. And if you will check VREF, or Trade-a-plane NAAA (National aircaft Appraiser's Association) websites, you will find out that this is the same value what new paint will add to Your airplane value.
We can do same quality job for much less. $5,000-$7,000 for paint job on same size airplane will still add $9,000 to your airplane value. But now You are making money.